Things to could enjoy while your stay at our place
– Trail : a trail of 4 km through the forest is accesible from our property
– Fauna y Flora : Our place has beautiful specimens,
– Chirripó Nacional Park : Hiking to the top of Chirripó with possibility of spending several nights in the refuge situated in 3400 m and to make other hikes in the National Park, situated at 7 km
– Cloudbridge Reserve : 350 hectares of private reserve, situated in San Gerardo at approximately 8 km offering different hike possibilities with access to beautiful waterfalls.
– Talamanca Reserve : private reserves with beautiful trails and waterfalls. They also have a very good restaurant
– Fishing : few places with trout fishing and eating on the spot
– Hot springs : located in Herradura, situated at 6 kms
– Cheese farm : Visit a Costa rican farm with one of the best cheese in the country
– Horse back riding : Possibility of horse back riding directly from La Cima del Mundo
– Beach : Dominical beach is at one hour to drive
– Nauyaca Waterfall : One of the most amazing waterfall, situated at about 1 hour by car
– Paragliding : possibilities of paragliding from Rivas or Dominical
– Market : beautiful and big market each Thursday in San Isidro. And little markets each Thuesday in Tinamaste and each Wednesday in Chimirol
To get further information about the shown activities just tip into the image.